Saturday, May 26, 2007

Dude

I just finished crying again while reading my book. This is the second Sara Douglass book that I've cried during reading it. The first time was in StarMan when WolfStar showed up whisteling when the prophecy was fulfilled; come on, Faraday just died, Axis was sad, and WolfStar whistles?
Now this time it was in Druid's Sword of the Troy Game quartet. Brutus (as Jack) had done the most beautiful thing for Grace, Cornelia (Noah) and Asterion's (Weyland) daughter. Okay, so she's been holding Brutus' Troy bands for 300 years and she gave them back in a really formal and magical ceremony. Then, showing that he loved her and wanted her to be his, he had two diamond studded platinum bands custom made for her as a "birthday gift" when really he was being cheap and didn't want to spend money on a mortal wedding (joking, joking guys! He really was being sincere). I've decided that I don't mind Brutus being with Grace instead of Cornelia; in fact, I insist upon it. She actually loves him for him and he's obviously smitten with her. Although, I hope Cornelia's relationship with Asterion crumbles. Hey, she should've stayed true man.

No comments: