Sunday, June 17, 2007

Upset but content at the same time

I got a credit card, became a Criss Angel loyal, and discovered Target wasn't as reliable as I thought this weekend. Not exciting, but worthwhile for my so far boring summer.

Here's a Speedway cover of "Genie in a bottle" I prefer this over the original.
I was so worried about him when he did this, but here's Criss Angel levitating over the Luxor. Oh, and don't tell me how he does it or that he's a fake. I enjoy watching him do his stuff and I'm not fond of the idea of anyone ruining the magic for me.
Bloopers from Golden Girls. Sophia, watch yourself!

2 comments:

Madtoad said...

Who on earth gave you a credit card?!?!

:)

Unknown said...

I was going to ask the same thing your Dad asked. A credit card? Chris Angel is so unbelievable.