Monday, October 27, 2008

Okay, I just had to blog about it

As everyone should now be aware, I am in LOVE with Papa Roach. I love their music, the band members, pretty much everything. However, I was a little disappointed in their last album, Paramore Sessions. It was good, really good, it just wasn't what I was waiting for. These guys totally made it up though with their first single off their new album, which is due in early 2009, Hollywood Whore. The music was bangin', the video was pretty cool, and I've finally forgiven Tony Palermo for taking Dave's place as the drummer. Watch the video here, and be amazed by the power of rock n' roll, Papa Roach style!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I watched that video and you were right. I was amazed!!! By the blood and gore!! Don't do that to your Grammy!!! I liked the song, and he's HOT, but what a waste of perfectly good ketchup!!