Thursday, February 5, 2009

A new poem

I haven't titled this yet, and I probably won't. It's about a guy (of course) and I don't mean the negative parts. This is raw material and I hope everyone respects me by acknowledging that this is my work.

I wish I didn't love you
I wish I didn't care
I wish I didn't miss you
Even when you're there

You make me want to laugh
When you leave, I want to cry
You always make me happy
Without having to try

It hurts me when you leave
Without saying a thing
'Cause that hour means so much to me
More than you would think

You're more than just a friend to me
You are my shining sun
That makes my day warm and bright
You're the only one

Unfortunately, I love you
And everything you do
And even though it sucks sometimes
I can't give up on you

It's definitely not my best work, but this is the best I could do in the 5 minutes I have.

No comments: