Thursday, March 5, 2009

She's a witch!

So yeah, in one of my English classes we're looking up facts about the Salem Witch Trials, something I lost interest in very quickly. So my friend/rival, Creed, and I found an interactive game where we saw if we could survive the trials. We played it, of course, and our games followed the same story line for the most part: go to a bar, the afflicted b**ches tripped out and accused us, sat in jail, then went to trial. The magistrate asked me so many retarded questions that were totally unconstitutional; if only the Constitution existed then. When they finally asked me to confess, Creed said he was a witch and I said no. Creed testified against an innocent old lady, went to jail for a year, then got released; I had 40 people, my son, and a farmer kid sign a petition saying that I was a frequent churchgoer and a good person, and I still got hanged! It was so stupid and the entire class watched as I accused the computer and Boston to be racist. So now Creed and I go through the halls and call each other a witch. Lovely, huh?
I'm also looking at these people's wikipedia pages, and I hate these afflicted girls even more. They were, what, 9-12? Plus they were experimenting with substances. I think they were on a trip and didn't want to admit it. Stupid kids and their games.

No comments: