Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm a traitor

Even though I have verbally trashed Twitter to my friends and family, I have gotten a Twitter account and started posting today. Sorry myspace. I'm actually surprised myspace hasn't sent hitmen after me since I've betrayed it with both Facebook and Twitter (even though I never check my Facebook). Anyway this is the link to my Twitter and I think everyone should follow me just so I look important on that site.
I finally saw How to Rob a Bank with Gavin Rossdale last night. I actually liked it a lot, even though the beginning messed me up. I also saw Love and Other Disasters lat night again, lovely movie. I love Brittany Murphy for some reason, especially as Jacks. Nightmare Before Christmas (my all-time favorite movie) is coming on tonight. I think I've fallen in love with Daddy's tv, since it happens to show my favorite movies ALL THE TIME.
I'm about to become an only child again. Brandon threw my phone at me this morning while I was sleeping this morning and has treated me like crap since we got to Austin. I swear, if we weren't at my dad's place and I didn't have respect for my step-mom, I'd give Brandon a wedgie and lock him in a small closet. I mean really, who throws phones at people? (Note: I am NOT this violent towards regular people, it's just my brother. And the toddlers my aunt drags around that can't stay out of people's rooms.)

1 comment:

"Aunt" Nicole said...

I don't twitter but I'll follow yours!!!!

LMAO!! I think the whole sibling rivalry-HATRED thing is hereditary!! I have heard soooooo many stories of when Stephen was little an the fights he and his sisters had and the MEAN things they did..some he totally denies and says his sisters made up (which I do belive!)...but doozies anyway!!!

Maybe you should look into going to "Tarrant Community College"!!! We can convert the garage!!! Maybe these BRATS arent as annoying as the others! LOL!!!!!!!