Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yeppers

I'm slowly gathering followers on Twitter, and it's kind of weird. I outta make one for Whoopism just because. Maybe then more Whoopists will join Twitter and then follow me as well. This might be a good idea.
My friends and I are going to the lake tomorrow for some much needed girl time and day off. Just my best friends, the water, and no toddlers running around playing 'Who can make Kayla snap first?', and that is a recipe for personal happiness. We actually planned this trip (first time ever) so hopefully things will go smoothly.
I finished my Economics class on Tuesday, but idk if I actually graduated, passed the class, or will get a curve in high school, so please don't email or comment this post asking about it. I'm gonna miss my class with the funny students and the Lecker-like teacher.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So..did you pass?!?! JK!!!

I remember Stephen taking me to the lake and we stopped at the grocery store (that used to be behind McD) and bought all the stuff to make burgers and the first ones were soooo pink!!! Found memories...ENJOY making your own there and everywhere!!!

Oh yeah...almost frogot...did you pass! JK!!!
<3 u!!