Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Eddie Cibrian on CSI: Miami

I just found out last night that Eddie Cibrian, Leanne Rimes' alleged beau, is joining the already smoking cast of CSI: Miami. This does nothing but frustrate me. Does CSI: Miami really need to add another hot guy to the show? We already know this show is amazing, they don't have to bring in another stud. I'm about to have a heartattack; Adam Rodriguez, Jonathan Togo, and Eddie Cibrian all working in the lab together? I'm about to reconsider my career options.

2 comments:

Nicole P. said...

I KNOW!!! I guess they finally felt the need to replace the missing spot of Speedle, who left a while back! BUT...you FORGOT to include HORATIO in your list!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Madtoad said...

Girls are crazy. Emily Procter is the only smoking hot person on that show. Or Khandi Alexander.