Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mahbu Lately

I'm currently watching Daniel and my twin step-brothers while my mom is running errands. The boys started off shy at first, but they quickly warmed up to me and there hasn't been a moment of peace since my mom walked out the door. Lol I've missed having kids watch movies and play with toys on the floor. Right now everyone's watching Quest for Camelot and playing with trains.
Anything else up with me? Not really. I've written a few songs, but I haven't been hit with a major case of writing fever yet. Hopefully when I do, I can write a bit more on D.O.M. I'm still looking for jobs and am trying to figure out what school I'll be going to in the spring.
Well, that's it for now. I know the post is short and I haven't updated lately, but I've barely been home and if I do post, it's usually on Sand Apart, Hearts Close. I'll try to update this one more often though.

No comments: