Sunday, March 11, 2007

Interesting music

I know ya'll, it's late, but once you've seen The Grudge AND Gothika, you kinda don't want to go to bed. So to keep me happy, I looked up music and wanted to share it with the only two people reading this thing.

"How to Save a Life (Acoustic Version)" The Fray. I was against them at first, but I heard Cable Car and was sold.
"Gallery (spanglish version)" by Mario Vazquez. I loved the original and this version was even better.
Okay, how many of us were waiting for Beyonce and Shakira to pair up? Well, here's "Beautiful Liar" for those of us who had.
And for my dad, here's something from the guy I want to be your son-in-law, "Stay Away" from L'Arc~en~ciel.

4 comments:

Madtoad said...

Is this L'arc En Ciel Hyde's band?

Madtoad said...

oh, i just looked it up. It is. Is there a specific album you want, because they appear to have recorded 2,304 albums or something. :)

Mahbu335 said...

Just "Roentgen" Hyde's solo album. I want the english version.

Mom said...

I guess you would like a life size doll and or poster? I'll keep checking for those. Don't forget to show me his pic. Also, we've got to try to get out and see 300!!!! Looks great. Love you...Hey check out my sites too.