Saturday, March 10, 2007

Well, what a great way to start my spring break

A friend of mine came by to hang out with her bf yesterday and we drove around for a while before deciding to go to the movies. We came back to the house to get my money when the car ran out of gas. We had to go to the gas station TWICE to get gas, then go back to get air in the tire. Then grandparents said that her dad wanted the car back. We gave the car back and he didn't even have it for 5 minutes before popping a tire. We had to wait at ANOTHER gas staion for about 15 to 20 minutes before her grandpa could come by and help us fix the tire. Then I came home.

Well, on a lighter note, here's an utterly beautiful video that Hyde did, it's called "The Cape of Storms"

Oh yeah, I've been promoted from bridesmaid to maid of honor in her wedding. I wonder if this changes who I have to walk down the aisle with...

No comments: