Saturday, November 15, 2008

Varsity Fanclub

When I saw their video for "Future Love," two thoughts popped into my head: "Wow, these boys are pretty cute," and "This is the kind of pop I grew up with." It took me a few tries to get used to them, but I liked them right away. You have to wath their vid and see for yourself, but these guys definetly have an energy about them and are worth checking out. Plus, check out some of their sick moves. I just about died from the awesomeness when I saw this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Eventho I am twice their age....they some cuties!!!! Seems like this decade's N*Sync? I like the way u said it's like what u listened to when u WERE growing up!! Like u r soooooooooooo OLD now! I just can't get used to everybody not being 5-10 yrs old anymore!

Unknown said...

Kayla, you are right! I just about died from the awesomeness of this! LOL Seriously, I am amazed by good dancers because i could never remember all those moves. They were completely together!! It was great.