Friday, November 20, 2009

Great vids and t-shirts (basically promoting YGOTAS)

Lol Kaiba and Marik are on a blimp. FYi: this vid has explicit lyrics. Joey channels his inner Lady Gaga and tells us of his Brooklyn Rage. Yugi's tired of everyone shoving him aside for Yami and DBZ, so he writes a rap to share his feelings and announce his triumphant return while Yami explains how he became of Phresh Pharoh of Bel-Air (yes, I spelled it correctly). Seto also puts in his brother hours and takes Mokuba to the dentist.

If you like anime, abridged series, or videogame humor, check out this merchandise. I found about seven t-shirts that will be bought as soon as I get a card with some money on it. Or convince someone to do it for me.

Also, for my sake at least, please, please, plase vote for CardGamesFTW, LittleKuriboh's current YouTube account, on this site by using your Twitter or Facebook accounts in the Funniest YouTube channel category. You can vote once a day, which I'm totally doing. LK totally deserves an award for his stuff.

No comments: