Thursday, November 5, 2009

Koreans, abriding, and gaming, oh my!

Thanks to my girl, Kathleen, and her girl, Stehpanie, two Korean bands have been brought to my attention. DBSK is a 5-member boyband and yes, there is a hot, girly-looking guy involved. I bet if my dad and Grammy watched their video "Rising Sun" they could find said-hot guy without even having to ask. I also like the videos "Mirotic" and "Triangle"; these boys sure know how to dance. There are also these girls called After School that are being called the Korean Pussycat Dolls, except they seem more like a group instead of just one singer with backup dancers. Their video, "Ah", reminds me a lot of PCD'S "Don't Cha", so I agree.
I've been following Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series for a few months now and it has almost destroyed my life completely. This genius series is a fandub created by LittleKuriboh and has made quite a commotion on YouTube. I personally think it's absolutely amazing! Here's the first episode. LK just put up episodes 43 and 44. There's also a DBZ abridged called Team Four Star, which is also great.
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for almost a week now and it's totally awesome. That's all I have to say on the subject.

1 comment:

Madtoad said...

Ok, YuGiOh is pretty funny like that. It's basically following the same storyline, yeah? I think I could get into this show like this.