Tuesday, February 15, 2011

FINALLY!!!

The Rock HAS COME BACK TO WWE!!! Ooh!! I didn't get to watch it because I was at work, but I found out that The Rock returned home to the ring and he was going to host Wrestlemania XXVII. My life has just regained purpose. The Rock was (and will remain so) my favorite wrestler of all time; he was the reason I got into wrestling in the first place, and I fell in love with him upon sight. Who cares if I was 7? I was going to be Mrs. Rock and everyone was going to like it. He was my ultimate favorite. I adore John Morrison, Randy Orton thrills me, and I live in awe of the Undertaker, but I have Rock tattooed on my heart.
Because my love has returned, things will be painfully different in my make-believe world where Randy and I are a team, JoMo and I are flirting, and I remain oblivious of Edge's feelings for me. Now The Rock is here, and I may be to busy getting my future-eyebrow raising-husband coffee or an ice pack to help Randy get out of a few tough spots. Idk, we'll have to see how it all works out.

No comments: