Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Time for an update

Figured it was time to update this thing.
There's not too much going on. Work is, well, work. My social life hasn't been booming, but it's alive some how. Because of my blasphemous work schedule, I've missed Raw for the past two weeks, and wouldn't you know it, they bring back the Rock, the Undertaker, AND Triple H. Watch, next week Evan Bourne and Christian will return as a team, the Hardy Boyz will reunite, and Scotty too Hotty will make a comeback, complete with dancing. Surprisingly, my AI viewing hasn't been disturbed. Hm....
I'm trying to save up for my Georgia-Myrtle Beach trip with the girls. It's a work in progress, but hopefully with a few more checks, I'll be there. I'm hoping maybe I can clean houses or something on the side to earn a few extra bucks. I'll just have to see what happens.

No comments: