Thursday, June 16, 2011

Random Babbles

So for the past couple of weeks, I've been packing up my room for my move to my dad's. Although I wasn't planning on moving until August, I figured I'd get started now because I thought it'd take me forever to get boxes and it'd be a long process. Well apparently, I'm an epic packer. Once I finish the final wall of my room, I'll be completely packed with only the PC and the furniture left over. Even all of my posters are down.
Brandon's going to his first bootcamp this week. I'm excited for him, but I'm going to miss the little super saiyin/jonin/WWE superstar the whole week he's gone. It looks like I'll be sleeping that entire week off, or doing a major room cleaning project. Maybe not the last one. Yeah, definitely not the last one.
Capital Punishment is this Sunday, which I will not be watching, but I will be checking the live results during the PPV. I'm hoping that the world titles change hands that night. sorry, but John Cena doesn't need to have the WWE Championship the entire time until Wrestlemania 28, and Christian was robbed of his only World Championship reign. Sorry Randy, but I've been waiting for 12 years for Christian to get that title. Just let him have it for a few months and then take it back or something. I'm ready for John Morrison to come back. Maybe if R-Truth wins the WWE title, they can feud over it and John can FINALLY have a world title reign. A girl can dream, can't she?
Totally missing Kharma. The Diva's division, once again, sucks without her there. Brie Bella needs to lose that Diva's championship and give to someone who's actually good, like Beth Pheonix, or Natalya, and the matches need to be more than five minutes long, with less swishing hair and annoying shrieking. I don't like the guys grunting and yelling during their matches, so I'm not letting the girls get away with either.

No comments: