Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Ramblings

I had forgotten how nice it was to lay on the couch and relax with a dog in my lap. Then I remember that the dog is Spartacus and the disappointment sets in. Honestly, he's not really a bad dog- uh, scratch that. Well, he has his moments- when he's unconscious. I'd much rather it be Zeus laying on me, really, but Spartie will have to do.
Oh hey Ender. Wanna come sit with me? Or on the couch in general? Thanks, and enjoy yourself. Oh snap, I just got a text message. Sorry if it disturbs you, Ender, I'll see who it is right away.
Oh, it's one of my friends! She's responding to a text I sent her last night about the Bachelorette eliminations. Those kind of made me sad, because Ashley and William looked really cute together, quite a lovely pair actually. At least J.P. and all of his manly hotness is still there.
Of course, I was too busy watching WWE Raw's Power to the People last night. Most of the matches sucked, and I hate voting via cell phone, but it was fun. Hottest match of the night: the 6-man tag match of Christian, R-Truth, and the Miz vs Alex Riley, Randy Orton, and John Cena.
There goes my phone again. My friend is annoyed with the results, as am I. Bentley doesn't deserve Ashley, but by being so sprung on him, she doesn't deserve the other guys.
Speaking of guys, I like hot ones. Like the ones that wrestled last night. Especially Christian, A-Ry, and Cena. Randy's hot too, but I don't see him like that. John Morrison's the king of hotness, but R-Truth is a jerk and took him off television for a while. I'm starting to think there's a conspiracy against me, hm...

No comments: