Sunday, April 26, 2009

New show

With Rock of Love over and I Love Money 2 getting on my nerves, it was time to find a new reality show, preferably with guys. Daisy of Love, somehow, came to my rescue. I didn't watch Rock of Love 2 very much, so I don't really have much against Daisy; I'm just wondering how she got a reality show when Heather's been whoring around 3 shows and still doesn't have her own. I went online and saw Daisy's candidates and GOODNESS!!!, the Swedish triplets were sent from heaven! There were some other hot guys, but they took the cake. I knew I was definietly watching DOL, at least until the triplets were eliminated.
The show premiered tonight and, true to my word, I watched it. My golden boys were sent home almost immediately!! They mostly came to eat and drink, yeah, but they were open to dating Daisy. She said she sent them home because dating all three of them, like they offered, was kinda gross. Uh, VH1, I would've gladly taken all of them!! We could've been the spin-off and made reality show history!! Oddly enough, I'll still keep watching the show and maybe these guys will change my mind.

No comments: