Thursday, April 30, 2009

The worst day in a while

Today is officially the worst day ever; it tops my mom leaving, finding out Nick wasn't going to come back, and even I found out that I'd have to take math as an elective. The only thing that could make this any worse is if Papa Roach and A7X made the same decision.
NLT, my favorite boyband and even one of my favorite bands ever, has announced their disbandment. They've been on hiatus for a while and have been working on various projects, but some of us still held on to the hope of an album and another tour. Travis explains it all in his blog. From what I can assume, Travis will still make music (thank God; if he quit I'd have to go to L.A. for an intervention), Kevin will still be in Glee, and JJ and V will probably still dance in some things.
I will miss this band terribly. I had a great time at their concert last year, loved all of the boys, and have loyally crammed their music into my iPod. Maybe one day, when everything's right, they can get back together. Maybe not. I hope so, but more than that, I hope they continue to follow their dreams and keep connected with who they are as people. I'm an NLT fan for life and that won't change.

No comments: