Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grr, NXT...

Well, my life has been topsy-turvy since WWE Raw had their viewer's choice night. These NXT rookies are going to give me emotional problems. I may be knocking on Prozac's door before the end of this.
So they keep attacking people, especially John Cena, and then claim they have a problem with WWE management and it's "nothing personal" to anyone else. Yeah, sure, I'll believe that when someone reveals that Hitler had a soul. Apparently, the anti-christ himself-, I mean, Vince McMahon, has played a part in their foolishness. Well, karma sucks, doesn't it, old man? The rookies knocked the mess out of him last night. Btw, good luck to John Cena when it comes to reclaiming his WWE Championship. You'll get it back soon, but hopefully you'll take out those vagabonds first. Randy, your revenge is near, and I'll be cheering in delight when you deliver it.
In non-wrestling news, Ben Barnes somehow defied the laws of hotness and got even sexier. He's a a walking science disprover. He even grew some facial hair and it's only increased his hot-guy powers. Talk about superhuman. Don't believe me? Watch the new Chronicles of Narnia trailer. Although I've decided that even with it's talking animals, Narnia could never beat Hogwarts in magicalness, I will watch it just to see Mr. Barnes. Oh, and they took away his Mediterranean accent. So, fail.

No comments: