Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WWE's first Viewer's Choice

Last night's Raw/Smackdown mashup was a Viewer's Choice and one of the most amazing shows I've seen on tv. Thank you, Ashton Kutcher, for coming up with the idea! All the matches and stipulations were decided by the fans, who voted on wwe.com. Of course, I participated, and I loved it! They should do this more often.
Big Show fought Chris Jericho in a Body Slam Challenge. Since Big Show is bigger than Jupiter, he won, to nobody but Chris Jericho's surprise.
The Great Kahli and Hornswaggle (a giant and a midget) were voted to compete for the United Tag Team Championship against the Hart Dynasty. Unfortunately, they lost :(.
The Divas had a battle royale, which had some great elimations, but Maryse wound up being the victor. Thankfully, no one really cares about the Divas unless they're fighting in a pool of pie filling or soap, so the match didn't really count.
KANE VS. SHEAMUS!! I've been waiting for Sheamus a.k.a. Pasty the Irish Ghost to get a beatdown for months, and my boy Kane delivered! Kane unleashed his fury about his half-brother's, the Undertaker, mystery attacker on Sheamus, who he previously accused of the cowardly attack. I dislike Sheamus, but I don't think he'd hide doing something like that; he likes to make a spectacle of things. And am I the only one who thinks Pasty lost weight? He looks slimmer.
Unfortunately, The Miz and Zack Ryder defeated R-Truth and John Morrison. I was disappointed that that happened, but WOAH!! John Morrison returns to television from a break due to an injury looking hotter than ever! Luckily, this time his abs, awesome outfit, gorgeous hair, and ankles made it unscathed.
The Randy vs. Edge match ticked me off. Since Randy was in a sling, the general managers made it fair by tying one of Edge's arms behind his back. Randy came out strong, but Edge untied his arm and abused him. One day, I'll put a hit on Edge. What comforts me about this is that as soon as Randy heals up, Edge is going to get destroyed.
Yay! Matt Hardy beat that irritating, wannabe Viking Drew McIntyre! Ripped his hair out too! Revenge is sweet, eh Hardy?
Then the final match, John vs. wannabe Jesus- I mean, CM Punk. John, of course, won. Then the rookies from WWE's reality show, NXT, came out and destroyed John Cena, the announcers, and the ring. It was like rape and pillage and horrible to watch. It was so disturbing I can't describe it. Personally, I think they took out Undertaker to make a name for themselves and continued their campaign on John. After all, barely anyone can take out Undertaker in a fair fight and John Cena's the face of the company. How else do you get attention than by doing this? Hopefully we'll get answers tonight on NXT season 2 premiere.

1 comment:

Nicole :) said...

MAN! Summer has me and my days all off. Raw was last night...dangit! Thanks for the update. BTW..I LOVE the MIZ and Cena!!! <3 <3