Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yes, I'm one of those people who read interesting blog articles and studies on parenting, love, and sex. Sue me. But usually when you're bored and just floating around on the net, you can find some pretty interesting stuff on there.
Like this, for example. It's an article called "Marriage, Schmarriage: What's the Point in Getting Married?" by Yumi Sakugawa I believe, and posted on a site called intent. It's basically her views on marriage vs. long-term relationship and other things related to the topic. I found it pretty interesting and thought she made some valid points. Now, I do believe in marriage, but I don't think it's utterly necessary. However you feel about it, I think the article was pretty cool.
Now that this post is over, I'm off to read more of these articles.

No comments: