Wednesday, August 25, 2010

GROSS! And COOLIO!

GROSS: I recently discovered I hate the word "yum", even "yummy". I don't know, those words just sound disgusting to me. For some reason, I feel like if someone uses that word in conversation with me that they're trying to be sexual, and that's just not a sexy word. Bleh. Nasty. A guy on facebook keeps saying it, and even though he's talking about food, I keep wanting to flag him. But maybe that's just because he's stalked me on and off for two years...
COOLIO: A couple of my friends and I started a team blog (it's one of the ones I'm following) and we already have two posts up. Yay! I can already tell this is going to be fun. I like the idea of team anything, especially on the internet. Like the co-ops on farmville.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

I can't find ur button that lets me follow u!!! HELP!!!

Mahbu335 said...

idk how you'd do it. how did you follow our blog?

ArtimisLunae said...

it had a button!!! lol