Monday, August 30, 2010

Obsessions, Obsessions

Oh Ra, I've done it. I've broken down and watched the Jersey Shore, mostly for Pauly D. Then I discovered JWoww and I think I'm a little addicted to the show. I haven't seen first season, but we have the first three episodes on demand and the next two show on tv all the time, so I'm all caught up on season 2. Wow, that's a lot of drama. The show's actually pretty decent, but I'm tired of the Ronnie and Sam predicament. I'm also tired of Angelina's mouth. Just shut up and sit in a corner until I say you can have an opinion. Oh, but Pauly! He looks so cute! He looks like an Egyptian slave, kind of, like his mom was a noblewoman in Egypt who had an affair with a foreign slave, so they were cast into slavery. Yeah, I thought that storyline out too far. And Jwoww...well, she sure earned her name.
Well, I applied at a few places, but I haven't been contacted for anything. I'll just have to keep trying until someone breaks and gives me an interview at least. I went shopping with Amanda at Ross on Saturday and bought a few things, but Ross was lacking in cute clothes that day, the traitor. I'm going to have to shop again for real clothes. As much as I'd want to, I can't wear band tees and jeans forever. I have to grow up sometime and get a little professional.

1 comment:

ArtimisLunae said...

Lol Ross says if u shop without us ur not allowed 2 find anything cute! I miss ross! And I know what u mean I'm trying to buy more adult looking things and wear my t-shirts less lol