Thursday, November 11, 2010

CMA Awards

Man, they have the CMA's like four times a year. This is getting ridiculous. I don't even like country music.
So anyway, I watched the CMA's last night and I must say, Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert committed some major robberies. Miranda did earn a few of them, I'll admit that, but the only reason Lady Antebellum won any awards is because they tricked people into liking the one song anyone's ever heard from them, and it wasn't even a good one.
Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, and Carrie Underwood, artists who deserve awards almost every time they're nominated, went home with nothing. Really, CMA people, really? They were lucky Brad Paisley got Entertainer of the Year or I would've had to go on a rampage. I repeat, I really don't like country music as a whole, but there are several artists who deserve that clear crayon-shaped award they were passing out, and all of them either received very few or lost out to Lady Antebellum or Miranda Lambert. This was so ridiculous, and I know the AMA's are going to be even worse if Beiber, Swift, and Cyrus are up for awards.

No comments: