Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1)

Before I do anything else, I have to congratulate Rhys Ifans for proving me completely wrong. He made Mr. Lovegood's character one of the hottest people in the movie and if I were there, Luna would have a step-mom before his screentime ended.
Okay, now that I got that out of my system, the movie was epic. I cried many times during the movie, not just for the characters we lost, but also for the sufferings for the others. This installment really pulled on the heartstrings. It still made time for the epic mini-duels. I totally want to Stupefy someone, Harry made it look so cool. The movie cut out a few unimportant things and surprisingly covered a lot of ground for the first part. It looks like the second part is just going to be the Gringotts break-in and the battle over Hogwarts. The producers completely cut out Phineas Black's character to my slight happiness.
Now for my hot list. Poor, poor Luscius Malfoy. Poverty doesn't suit him. The entire time he looked like he needed a spa treatment and a shopping spree. Everyone looked like crap, to be honest. I get it, there was a war going on, but Hermione (who looked super hot in this one) looked like she was the only one who said "You know what? I'm taking a shower, Dark Lord be damned." Even the ever-delicious Severus Snape looked pretty run-down, and I usually never have anything bad to say about his appearance. The only casting disappointment was Bill Weasley. Come on guys, he was supposed to be hot, not sick and dying.
Overall, everyone should see it. It was awesome and now I can't wait for part two. Hurry up!

1 comment:

ArtimisLunae said...

Saw the movie last nigh and had 2 say I agree with u on pretty much everything lol especially the "run down apperances of every 1" I mean Ron looked scary there 4 awhile!!! I must say tears 4 dobby!!! and I have vowed not 2 watch the last 1 because I've been told more die!!! Grrrr