Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lalala!


It just hit me that it's December and we have sixteen days until Christmas. Hopefully I was the only one late about the holiday, but whatever. It seems I have a super busy schedule this time around. My mom wants me around for a week until Christmas Day, then she'll bring Brandon and I back and I'll drive us to Austin for the other half of the family. Somewhere in all of that, I want to see Kathleen and see at least part of the Brown family. I'd also like to see my great-grandmother, but I don't know how this is all going to work out. I guess I'll try to squeeze everyone in the best I can.
We bought ourselves a short, purple tree. It's kind of cute and looks gay-friendly, so of course I'm all for it. It was stupid-easy to put up and was pre-lit, which made it the perfect candidate for the Pelton household. I have no idea where we're going to put the gifts, but we'll find a way.
Brandon fractured his ankles and is on crutches for a week, the poor boy. He hobbles home every day and couldn't even attend church last night. I told him you can't praise Jesus on crutches and immediately prayed for forgiveness. I don't know how comedians do half their jokes and not donate a few extra bucks to church immediately afterward.

4 comments:

ArtimisLunae said...

u not plannin 2 see me too?

Mahbu335 said...

You're coming in January, right?

ArtimisLunae said...

lol like new years but yea:)

nicole said...

OMG ....oh wooooow....first we've heard about Brandon. what happened?????

yeah ...i know all to well about how hard it is to cram in seeing a lot of people during the holidays, especially when
a. they don't tell u when they're available so u can't plan ahead
b. u have 4+ sets of people u wanna see
c. u only have a day or two because of schedules. d. they are spread all over
e. u have to bring ur dog along unless u do it all m one day or make multiple trips
f. u buy a bunch of gifts then have people say either they can't afford gifts or don't wanna exchange them this year. and u don't know what to do cuz u dont wanna hurt their feelings by doing if they don't or feel crappy cuz u want to get them something.
...etc...

awww....the stress of the holidays! BAH HUMBUNG!!! ;)