Monday, March 19, 2012

Random Attack!

I'm listening to a Let's Do This podcast from December and Korey, Co-Host, and Billy are talking about Leon getting a box of pork rinds from someone via Amazon. My first thought was "I wish someone would send me a box of sunflower seeds." Dude, that'd be friggin' amazing! If someone sent me a case of sunflower seeds out of nowhere, I'd go back to church.
The season finale for Pretty Little Liars airs tonight, and we finally get to see who A is. I'm getting a little tired of this show, to be perfectly honest. At this point, I'm only watching it because I'm using one of the characters for a story I'm writing. And the TT's on Twitter about this! "Is Melissa A?" "Is Jenna A?" I posted "Is Kira A?" Only my roommate was laughing, because we both watched Death Note.
I rediscovered my love for boybands and DBSK this morning and watched the "Rising Sun" video. I'm really sad that three of the guys left that group. I rarely think boybands need as many as five guys anyway, but they were a lot of fun together. And I think the had the largest fan club of all the time, which is pretty awesome.
In case you couldn't tell, I'm rambling. I started thinking that I need to update my blog with something more than Top 5 lists, so I decided to post about other stuff. Hopefully my next attempts will be better than this one lol.

No comments: