Thursday, March 15, 2012

Top 5 Movies I'm Excited About for 2012

Since Harry Potter's OVER and there's no more new movies coming out, this list is almost pointless, but parts of my life do revolve around other fandoms than Harry Potter (though very few of them are getting movie adaptions, and thank Ra for that!). Ever since 2011, I've been looking forward to the movies of 2012 because some of them look EPIC and I can't wait to see them! Here are my top 5 2012 Movie Releases. (By the way, these pictures, not mine. Disclaimer!)

5. Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2: I'm just ready for this series to be done with. I don't care about Bella, Edward, or Jacob. At this point, I just care about Renesmee and Charlie, and that's that. Yes, I know that's a poster for Breaking Dawn Part 1, but I don't care enough about this series anymore to be correct with it.




4. Expendables 2: Yeah, you read that right. I loved the first one, and was so happy when they announced the sequel. I don't care if the plot was basic or if the dialogue was cheesy, the action ROCKED and that was the whole bloody point! Oh, and it has CHUCK FREAKING NORRIS. Hopefully Sylvester Stallone will stick to his guns and keep at it. Oh wow, no puns intended, those were horrible...




3. Dark Knight Rises: Who isn't excited for this movie? Dark Knight was awesome and this one has Tom Hardy as Bane and Anne Hathaway as Catwoman! I don't know when I'll get to see it because I'm sure the first week will be full of people, but see it I will.





2. The Avengers: I'm Team Marvel all the way, and after last year's May movie, I'm Team Thor. It's not the X team to me, but the Avengers have some awesome man-candy in store for me, so that guarantees my ticket. I've honestly been excited about this movie since the ending credits of Thor informed me he'd be in it.





1. Raven: Yeah, I've been led to believe that my Moby Raven is being released next month. There's a huge possibility that the sites I went to confused it with The Raven, the John Cusack movie coming out on the same day, but there's also the hope inside me that it's true, and I can either finally see my beautiful Rudolf Martin on the big screen or get a DVD release date. It's going to be a horrible movie, I already know, but Rudolf's my boy! Gotta support! This movie's been finished for over 2 years and it's about time I caught my Moby Raven.


Those are my movies. Yes, you may laugh, but when I'm sitting in the theaters with my popcorn and the poor sap I either tricked or dragged along with me, I'll be having the last laugh. Or dreamy sigh. Either way, winning!

No comments: