Thursday, March 29, 2012

Greek God Plush!

I just had a cute idea! I would love to make a line of mythological plushies! Of course, I'd start with Greek mythology and its gods and creatures. Can you imagine a Zeus plush with a lightning bolt in its hand? Or Hephaestus?? Or Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Aphrodite, Hera, and Athena? Not Ares; nobody likes Ares, except for Rome. Dionysus could have grapes! And they could all come with those little labels that has their bios and powers! I'd collect them all and give them to my kids, but I'm completely infatuated with Greek mythology.
The mythical creatures would be a huge hit. Pegasus, a phoenix, griffins, and sphinxes! We could even have a MEDUSA!! This is EPIC! I wish I could start up on them! We could later expand to Egyptian mythology and some other one that's fun.
Totally just an idea, but I'd kill to make it happen. Well, maybe not kill, but definitely push some people down.

No comments: