Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Blog, Yo!

Okay, so I was coming up with new Top 5 lists to do for this blog when a realization came to me: half of my posts now are lists. Of course, I still post my usual ridiculousness, but this is getting a bit cluttered with all of the numbers, movies, and my theories on the workings of Hollywood. So an idea came to me, which has been known to happen, and I decided to move. No, I'm not leaving blogger, but I am giving my Top 5 lists a home of their own. It's time to leave the nest!
So any time you want to see my Top 5 lists, you can go here. I've made it to where it can also be accessed in my Blogs I'm Reading gadget on the left over there. Yes, there. Oh, and the name's "Top 5 What??" in case you think you've landed in Oz by accident; nope, still Mahbu-land. Same pic and everything. Of course, I'm authoring that one, and this one will just be my random epiphanies and ramblings. Everything's more organized now, which makes Socrates and the adult me very, very happy :). Hopefully it'll be easier for everyone else too. Well, happy reading!

No comments: