Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sparkling Nightmare!!

OH Ra, my nightmare was... just awful! I had a dream that I was Bella Swan, married to Edward (even worse) and before my transformation, we went to visit his human parents. His mother was obviously unhinged and his father was obviously sadistic and kept looking at me like he wanted to try insane experiments on me. Edward makes the mistake of leaving me alone, and I find Kurt from Glee hanging around their house. I make him a deal to help him escape so he could run to New York if he keeps Edward's parents away from me. Well, my stupid self decides to go out to the parking lot, where Mercedes and Edward's mom are fighting over a gun and a dead body. When I approach, they shoot me by mistake, making Edward have to transform me off-schedule.
When I woke up from the process, I was lying in the middle of a street on a rainy night outside of an insane asylum. In the distance, I could see Mercedes and my mother-in-law being wheeled into the asylum and heard them say the insanity defense worked well. I looked down in my hand and saw a note from Edward that said "Come and find me."
Naturally, I was happy to wake up from this ridiculous dream of Glee, vampires, and the worst in-laws on this side of the grave. The worst part of it all? I was Bella freaking Swan!

No comments: