Monday, April 23, 2012

Ratchet Girls and All Them Questions

I have been tragically late by not posting these vids and spreading their word of their addictive greatness. My bad, boys ;).

Do you know a ratchet girl? Can't dress herself properly to save her life? Had a free, public education and still refuses to make good decisions? Going to the club pregnant and still thinking she's Halle Berry or Sasha Fierce? Well, here is her theme song, the "Ratchet Girl Anthem". Just like she always told you, she's famous. Man, I need a sarcasm font.

Ever had a girlfriend ask you a bunch of questions? "Where you been?" "Who that hoe?" "Why ain't you answering your phone?" "Who that hoe?" Then they want to answer it by themselves, like they're some kind of Sherlock Holmes? Well hold on guys, SpokenReasons and Emmanuel Hudson know the feeling when those girls are "Askin' All Them Questions"!

If you get addicted to one of both of these songs, I understand. It happened to me too.

Note: I apologize for my lack of proper English in this post. I have a tendency to get carried away. Haha :).

No comments: