Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Great Day

I, surprisingly, had a very good day today. I like days that are just awesome on their own instead of you having to set out to make it good or lay in bed at the end of the day and decide if it was decent. It was a very nice change of pace.
I overslept today but didn't sweat it; I'll get back on track tomorrow. I sat at the computer (as I always do) and after a couple of hours I found out VH1 would finally be airing I Love Money 4 on September 16. They won't release the third season because of the whole Ryan Jenkins thing, but the series is coming back! Yay! I've missed my reality trash. VH1 used to be king of the celebreality garbage, but golden, can with shows like Flavor of Love, Rock of Love, and the spin-offs after it, but after stupid Ryan Jenkins from Megan Wants a Millionaire went and allegedly killed his wife, VH1 put the "romance" themed and I Love Money shows in a closet. It's not our fault he was crazy, why did we have to suffer? I know, I know, someone lost a daughter and canceling Ryan's shows was the only appropriate action, but still. I know, I'm a bad person, or at least insensitive when it comes to this event. VH1's reality shows were the only television I watched, so I eventually stopped watching tv because those were the only things I liked. I eventually got into wrestling and the Jersey Shore, but now that I Love Money's back I'm going to be glued to the tv. Jwoww, Sammi, Snooki, and Angelina combined are nothing compared to the Rock and Flavor of Love girls drama-wise. I cried in happiness when I watched the trailer for the show.
Then Amanda took me to get some Subway and my grandfather took me to go eat Chinese when I went to go visit him. Then he took me to Burlington Coat Factory to buy a dress for my cousin's wedding and let me tell you something: I'm going to look hot! I'm going to have to get a cardigan or something to cover up a bit, but this dress is sick! I'll be posting some photos tomorrow, probably.
Free food, "quality" reality tv, and a day without being hit on? This has been an awesome freaking day.

No comments: