Monday, September 20, 2010

Harrison Potter

Does the Harry Potter franchise really need another hot guy to be fantasized over? Don't they have enough? Apparently they don't think so, because Rhys Ifans (a.k.a. Adrian from Little Nicky) just joined the magical cast as Luna Lovegood's dad. Granted, he's not hot in character, but when he actually showers and shaves in real life, I find him very attractive. I don't know what to do about this; when it comes to Harry Potter, I'm already in a committed relationship with Severus Snape after breaking up with Oliver Wood when we finished school. Then again, if Lucius Malfoy decided he was tired of the domestic life and wanted someone to spend money on I wouldn't object either...
Yes, I know I have problems. But aside from that, I'm very excited about the new Harry Potter movie coming out in TWO MONTHS!!! Start your countdowns.

No comments: