Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Night....TELEVISION!!

Everyone thought I was going to say Raw lol That's later. First it's DWTS. I have a group of seven people I'm rooting for: Brandy, Kyle Massey, Michael Bolton, The Situation, Rick Fox, Margaret Cho, and Florence Henderson. Mrs. Brady converted me to her side during her rehearsal footage. We need more swearing old ladies in the world, I believe. I can't talk about their dancing because I barely paid attention; Raw came on an hour into it.
Randy Orton is the new WWE Champion!!! Woot! It's about time he got it; he's had a crazy winning/murder streak for months and he really deserves the championship right now. And have you seen John Morrison? It looks like he's finally got his groove back! I really hope he'll be up for a championship match soon, just not against Randy Orton. I also hope Triple H comes back soon so he can shut Sheamus up. A girl can only wish ;).

No comments: