Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lately

I've been on a major writing streak this past week. I'm very close to finishing a season of one of my series, I'm starting a few others, and I've been working on a few songs. Once I get a day to myself, I'm going to sit down and just write until I get several things finished. I'm very excited with how my projects are going.
Today one of my cousins is getting married and I'm currently getting my hair done for the wedding. I'm excited to go and be with this side of my family again' I haven't seen most of them since the family reunion last month.
I've been making a lot of new friends lately, almost all of them being very awesome, so I'm happy about that. I've been opening myself up to new experiences and it's been nothing but a blessing so far. But just because I'm hanging out with more people doesn't mean I'm forgetting the friends that have been with me from the start. I can't wait to see Kat for Thanksgiving, Krissy whenever she gets the chance to visit again, and Devin when he graduates. I'm keeping the friends that turned into family in mind and I hope I can do something special for all of them soon.

No comments: