Thursday, January 20, 2011

Robbie Rosen: One of AI's new recruits

I had to blog about it. Last night I watched American Idol's season 10 premiere. I quit the show after Chris Daughtry got kicked off and haven't watched it since, but I'm tuning in this season because, well, Steve Tyler's hot. I know, he's a dinosaur, but I'm never seen a T-Rex look that good.
So far, I like Steve as a judge. He's honest and doesn't hold back, but Jennifer Lopez kind of needs to calm down and it looks like she's trying to run things. Randy was Randy, and I rarely have a problem with that. I like this panel. It will never be the Holy Trio that was Simon-Paula-Randy, but it will do.
Finally, the whole point of this post. There was this 16 year old named Robbie Rosen who is absolutely adorable. He wasn't "I need to marry him" cute, but "Aw! I want to adopt you!" cute. He seemed so excited and so confident in his abilities that I knew if he sucked, I would cry. Luckily for me, the moment he opened his mouth and sang was the best moment of the show so far. He auditioned with The Beatle's "Yesterday" and everyone was floored. Of course, he got a ticket, and it would've been a crime if he didn't. He's my favorite to win, hands down. Check him out on this vid.

No comments: