Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Post

It's the first post of 2011!! I hope everyone had a good New Year's, because I sure did. During the first moment of the new year, I was watching Edge of Darkness with Kathleen and our first meal was Taco Bell.
I've decided against New Year's resolutions. They're hard to keep up with and usually wind up never getting done. So I'm just going to have some new rules instead, so I can hopefully have a less complicated year this time.

Kayla's Rules of 2011
1. No smoking in the car: I don't smoke, but I have friends who, after a certain period of time, made my car smell horrible, and Shuyin deserves better than that. So no more smoking in my baby.
2. No phone calls while on vacation: I can't tell you how many times I've been on a vacation high, only to be brought down by a few certain people calling me and ruining my mood. So I've made the decision that if someone's not in the hospital or someone's not messing with my things, then it's not important to call me about while I'm on vacation.
3. No unnecessary drama: The pretty much pertains to one person. Sorry, but if it doesn't affect my circle, I'm not getting involved or even talking about it.
4. Not so much rushing: I'm tired of being rushed into things, whether it's a relationship I'm still not sure about or some kind of life plan. I'll figure it out on my own time and at my own pace, and that's just how it's going to be.
5. I'm having fun: I really don't have enough fun these days. It's making me a jerk. So I'm going to go out there and have a good time, within reason. Hm, I guess this could be counted as a resolution.

1 comment:

ArtimisLunae said...

woot!!! Five Thumbs Up!!! oh wait... I only have 2... Darn. Well two thumbs up!!!